If you are planning to become a commercial pilot and entering cockpit fast, here are some tips to understand the facts for future aviators.
Choosing piloting is always one of the best career options however proper guidance is required to complete the course in shorted duration. Until last decade there was a DGCA requirement that “a candidate should have minimum 50 hours of flying experience before submitting an application for DGCA written exams”. Because of this requirement flying training duration extended by 6 months, however with the new regulations a candidate can clear DGCA written exams prior to any flight training.
The duration of flight training is generally 1.5 to 3 years in India or abroad. Following are the steps to be followed to complete your flight training in minimal duration.
- The most important factor for a shorter flight training duration is finding a FLIGHT TRAINING ORGANISATION (FTO) with qualified DGCA flight and ground instructors. Finding an FTO with qualified and rated flight instructor is easy but to have a dedicated ground instructor within the FTO is very rare.
- If your current FTO is not having a result-oriented ground instructor, please change your FTO to a better and reputed aviation academy (or private aviation academy) at the earliest without wasting any more of your precious time. Joining a good institution itself will save up few months from your training.
- Before joining ground school/private coaching centre always check that the instructors of that academy are holding or have held flight instructor rating and has been approved by DGCA as ground instructor.
- Try finding an institution where your qualified ground instructor is also an approved flight instructor (FIR holder), having one instructor for both flight and ground will help you better.
- While attending your Ground classes for DGCA exams and RTR (A), request management for your Certificate verification, Computer number and Medical examination simultaneously so that you are all set to start your Flight Training. Remember these all things should not take more than 4 months. By following this procedure you can save at least 3 months.
- After clearing your exams, you don’t need to appear in SPL exams as the SPL is going to be issued on the basis of result sheets you already have. So you saved at least 2 months duration.
- Don’t forget to apply for Class-1 medical examination before going to FTO for flying training.
- After getting your SPL issued you can finish your flying training within 8 months in some of Indian flying clubs. However Indian flying clubs normally take 18 months to 3 years in Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL).
Following these instructions one can finish their flight training under 12 months. However completion of flying training is subject to performance of the candidate.
For more information please call/WhatsApp on +91-8743826737
There is certainly a great deal to learn about this subject. I love all the points you made. Hedwiga Ferdinand Koziara
Remarkable! Its in fact remarkable post, I have got much clear idea about from this article. Cherice Ted Kati
Excellent post! We will be linking to this great post on our site. Keep up the great writing. Merrilee Torin Lanta
This website truly has all the info I needed concerning this subject and didn at know who to ask. Frederique Royal Bloomer
What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how about unpredicted emotions. Carmelina Chrisse Gunnar
I have been surfing online more than three hours these days, but I never found any interesting article like yours. Chandra Cobb Tabina
Your means of describing everything in this article is really pleasant, every one be able to without difficulty understand it, Thanks a lot. Dorolice Curtice Bobseine
Its not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am browsing this web page dailly and get fastidious data from here daily. Mirelle Jeffy Noland
Hello. This post was extremely fascinating, especially because I was browsing for thoughts on this matter last Thursday. Karolina Thebault Boycie
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and the rest of the website is also really good. Gae Ashlin Schell
This piece of writing offers clear idea designed for the new visitors of blogging, that truly how to do blogging. Susy Gallard Quick
Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with after that you can write if not it is difficult to write. Olia Deane Teria
There is apparently a lot to know about this. I think you made some nice points in features also. Denyse Alaric Rafaelle
Looking forward to reading more. Great blog post. Fantastic. Shawn Somerset Lane
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. Virgie Odie Ashlan
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the site is really good. Lorene Brewster McLeod